Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Kew Gardens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Consider the layout: Before starting a large kitchen remodel, it is important to consider the current layout and how it can be improved to maximize functionality and flow. Determine whether you want an open floor plan or a more traditional layout.
- Appliances: When doing a kitchen remodel, it is important to consider the appliances you want to install. Decide whether you want to upgrade to stainless steel appliances, install a high-end range or oven, or whether energy-efficient appliances are important to you.
- Storage: Proper storage is important for a functional kitchen. Consider adding more cabinets, extending existing cabinets to the ceiling, or installing built-in storage options such as pantry cabinets or a kitchen island with storage.
- Lighting: Lighting is critical in any kitchen remodel. Consider adding recessed lighting, under-cabinet lighting, pendant lighting or other options to create the desired ambiance and functionality.
- Finishes: Finishes such as countertops, flooring, cabinetry, and backsplash can make a significant impact on the overall look and feel of the kitchen. Think about the style and color scheme you want to achieve and choose finishes that match your design aesthetic.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kew Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kew Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kew Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Kew GardensHow To Pick A General Contractor10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhere To Stay During Your RemodelCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensThrogs NeckLefrak CitySouth CoronaMorris Park