The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: The first thing to consider is the overall layout of the kitchen. Will you be making any structural changes or keeping the same floor plan? Think about the flow of traffic and how the space will be used.
- Storage: Consider the amount of storage you will need for your kitchen remodel. This includes cabinets, drawers, and pantry space. Make sure to optimize the storage space to fit your needs as a family.
- Lighting: Lighting can make a big impact on the overall look and feel of your kitchen. Consider both natural and artificial lighting to ensure a bright and inviting space. Proper lighting will also help you see what you’re doing while cooking.
- Materials: Choosing the right materials for your kitchen remodel is another important factor. Consider things like countertops, backsplash, flooring, and appliances. Remember to choose materials that are durable, easy to clean, and fit your personal style.
- Budget: Last but not least, consider your budget for your kitchen remodel. Think about what changes will provide the most value and what you can afford. It’s important to work with a professional contractor to help you stay within your budget and get the most bang for your buck.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Long Island City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Long Island City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Long Island City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Long Island CityHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel7 Modern Backsplash Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also LikeWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Install An OvenDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors