Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Murray Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Assess your budget: Before beginning a large kitchen remodel in Murray Hill, Queens, it is important to assess your budget. Determine how much you can spend on your kitchen remodel and plan accordingly.
- Consider the layout: When planning a large kitchen remodel, consider the layout. Determine the placement of appliances and workstations to ensure a functional and efficient kitchen.
- Choose the right materials: Choose durable and high-quality materials for your kitchen remodel. Consider materials such as granite or quartz for countertops and hardwood for flooring.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in a kitchen. Plan for proper lighting fixtures such as overhead lights, pendant lights, and under cabinet lights.
- Hire a reputable contractor: A kitchen remodel is a significant investment. It is essential to hire a reputable and experienced contractor to ensure the project is completed correctly and within budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Murray Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Murray Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Murray Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Murray HillKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Small Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An Oven8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Pick A General ContractorHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops