Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Queens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Set a realistic budget: Kitchen remodels can be expensive, so it's important to determine how much you can afford to spend before beginning the project.
- Hire a reputable contractor: A competent and experienced contractor can ensure that your project is completed on time, within budget, and to your satisfaction.
- Create a functional layout: Consider how you want to use your kitchen and create a layout that maximizes space and efficiency.
- Select high-quality materials: Choose durable, long-lasting materials for flooring, cabinets, countertops, and appliances to ensure that your investment will hold up over time.
- Incorporate personal style: Your kitchen should reflect your personal taste and style, so consider incorporating design elements that you love, such as a bold backsplash or unique lighting fixtures.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in QueensA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General Contractor8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Find A Good General ContractorSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look