The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Budget: Determine a budget for the remodel based on the desired changes and the overall cost of materials and labor in Rego Park, Queens. Plan for unexpected costs and add a contingency budget.
- Layout: Consider the existing layout and think about what changes would improve the functionality of the kitchen. Consider adding an island or changing the location of appliances for better flow.
- Style: Choose a style that fits the overall aesthetic of the home and the tastes of the family. Consider options such as modern, farmhouse, or traditional.
- Lighting: Plan for ample lighting in the kitchen. Consider natural light, overhead lighting, task lighting, and accent lighting.
- Materials: Choose durable and high-quality materials that will withstand the wear and tear of daily use in the kitchen. Think about materials for cabinets, countertops, flooring, and backsplash.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rego Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rego Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rego Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Rego ParkWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Tips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets