The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Design style: Choose a design style that matches your personal taste and complements the rest of your home’s decor.
- Layout: Evaluate your space and determine the most functional layout for your needs. Consider the size and placement of appliances, countertops, and storage options.
- Budget: Determine a realistic budget for the remodel and prioritize which aspects of the kitchen are most important to you.
- Contractor: Research and hire a reputable contractor who specializes in kitchen remodels and has experience working in Seaside, Queens.
- Permits: Obtain any necessary permits and approvals from the city before beginning the remodel to avoid delays and potential fines.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Seaside
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Seaside
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Seaside
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in SeasideHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash IdeasFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement