Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in South Ozone Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Set a realistic budget: A large kitchen remodel can quickly become expensive. Plan out what you want to change and do some research to get an idea of what the costs might be. Be realistic about what you can afford and consider financing options if necessary.
- Design for functionality: Think about how you use your kitchen and what changes would make your life easier. Do you need more storage space? Would a bigger island be helpful? Make sure your new design accommodates your needs.
- Choose durable and easy-to-clean materials: Kitchens are high-traffic areas and are prone to spills and stains. Look for materials like granite, quartz, or tile that are durable and easy to clean. Avoid materials like wood that are easily damaged by water and heat.
- Consider energy-efficient options: Appliances like refrigerators, ovens, and dishwashers can be big energy users. Look for models that are energy-efficient to save money on your utility bills. Also, consider LED lighting and energy-efficient windows to reduce your overall energy usage.
- Hire a reputable contractor: A large kitchen remodel is a big job, and you want to make sure it's done right. Look for a contractor with experience in kitchen remodeling and check their references. Get a written contract that outlines the scope of the project, the timeline, and the costs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Ozone Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Ozone Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Ozone Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South Ozone Park7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensBay TerraceThrogs NeckHoward BeachSpringfield Gardens