Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in St. Albans
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of your kitchen and how you use the space. Do you want an open-concept kitchen? Will an island work for your needs?
- Budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend and prioritize the changes you want to make.
- Materials: Consider the materials you want to use for your countertops, cabinets, backsplash, and flooring. Do you want natural stone or engineered materials?
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a kitchen. Consider task lighting for work areas, ambient lighting for overall illumination, and accent lighting for decorative purposes.
- Storage: Consider the storage options you want in your new kitchen. Do you need more cabinet space or a pantry? Will you need to add a new closet or shelves?
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near St. Albans
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near St. Albans
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in St. Albans
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in St. AlbansWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Find A Good General ContractorSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensSouth Ozone ParkFresh MeadowsHillcrestBayside