Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Whitestone
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of your kitchen and how you use the space. Determine if you need to make any changes to the layout to improve functionality.
- Storage: Evaluate your current storage and organization needs and plan for enough cabinets, drawers, and shelving to accommodate all of your kitchen essentials.
- Appliances: Decide which appliances you want to update or replace, and make sure they fit the new design plan.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important aspect of any kitchen remodel. Consider adding task lighting, ambient lighting, and accent lighting to enhance the functionality and visual appeal of your space.
- Budget: Determine your budget and work with a professional kitchen designer and contractor to help you stay within your budget while achieving your design and functionality goals.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Whitestone
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Whitestone
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Whitestone
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WhitestoneHow To Find A Good General Contractor11 Penny Tile Design Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensSouth Ozone ParkNorth CoronaVan NestGlendale