The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Budget: Determine how much you can afford to spend on the remodel and prioritize your spending accordingly.
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and evaluate if it suits your needs. Determine if you need to make any structural changes to improve the flow and functionality of the space.
- Cabinets: Choose cabinets that fit your style and storage needs. Consider custom or semi-custom cabinetry if you have a specific design in mind or unusual dimensions.
- Countertops: Determine which material best suits your needs and style, whether it be granite, quartz, or another material. Consider factors such as durability, maintenance, and price.
- Lighting: Think about the type and placement of lighting fixtures to provide adequate lighting for cooking and entertaining. Consider under-cabinet lighting, pendant lighting, and recessed lighting to create a well-lit and inviting atmosphere.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Woodhaven
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Woodhaven
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Woodhaven
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WoodhavenPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum7 Modern Backsplash Ideas