Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Astoria
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Layout: Consider how you want to use the space and what elements you want to include, such as a bathtub, shower, double vanity, or bidet. Make sure the layout is functional and maximizes space.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials such as marble or natural stone for a luxurious feel. Pay attention to details such as faucets, lighting, and hardware to ensure they are cohesive with the overall design.
- Color scheme: Decide on a color scheme that complements the materials and fixtures. Neutral tones such as white, beige, and gray are popular choices for a timeless look.
- Storage: Incorporate ample storage for towels, toiletries, and other necessities. Consider built-in shelving or cabinets for a seamless and organized look.
- Luxury features: If budget allows, consider adding luxury features such as a heated floor, smart toilet, or steam shower for the ultimate spa experience.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Astoria
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Astoria
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Astoria
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in AstoriaWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensWeeksvilleStuyvesant TownRavenswoodAstoria Heights