Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Belle Harbor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Location and design style: Belle Harbor, Queens is known for its beautiful beach homes and luxury condos. Consider incorporating a coastal or modern design into your bathroom remodel that complements your home's location and aesthetic.
- Budget: Luxury remodels can quickly become expensive, so it is important to set a realistic budget and stick to it. Prioritize the features and upgrades that are most important to you, such as high-end fixtures, custom cabinetry, or a spa-like shower.
- Functionality: While a luxury bathroom remodel should be beautiful, it should also be functional. Consider the needs and habits of your family when planning the layout and features of your new bathroom.
- Energy-efficiency: Upgrading your bathroom with eco-friendly features such as low-flow toilets, LED lighting, and water-saving showerheads can not only save you money on utilities but also increase the value of your home.
- Hiring a professional: A luxury bathroom remodel requires the skills and expertise of a professional contractor. Ensure that you hire a licensed and experienced contractor who can guide you through the design and construction process, and who has experience working with high-end fixtures and finishes.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Belle Harbor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Belle Harbor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Belle Harbor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Belle HarborWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Find A Good General Contractor7 White Shower Tile Ideas11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayBest Bathroom Paint Finishes