Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Cambria Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider the budget: Luxury bathroom remodeling can be expensive, and it's important to set a budget to avoid overspending. You can prioritize the most important areas to remodel and look for affordable options for other areas.
- Choose the right materials: Luxury bathroom remodeling requires high-quality materials such as marble or granite countertops, high-end fixtures, and quality flooring. You can consider options like travertine or porcelain tiles that mimic the look of marble, but are more affordable.
- Plan the lighting: Good lighting can change the ambiance of your bathroom, and luxury bathroom remodels require thoughtful lighting plans. You can use ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a relaxing and luxurious atmosphere.
- Think about the layout: The layout of your bathroom should be functional and aesthetically pleasing. You can consider options like adding a double sink or a walk-in shower to increase functionality and make the bathroom feel more luxurious.
- Hire the right professionals: Luxury bathroom remodeling is a complex process that requires skilled professionals. It's important to hire a reputable contractor who has experience in high-end remodeling projects and can help you bring your vision to life.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Cambria Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Cambria Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Cambria Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Cambria HeightsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Most Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Who To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design