Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in College Point
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Design: Consider the overall design and style of the bathroom, such as modern or traditional, and choose high-end finishes and fixtures that complement the design.
- Space: Determine the layout of the existing bathroom and take into account the available space when selecting features, such as a freestanding tub or a larger shower.
- Lighting: Brighten up the space with high-quality lighting fixtures, including task lighting over the vanity and ambient lighting for a luxurious feel.
- Storage: Look for ways to add storage, such as a spacious vanity, built-in shelves, or a linen closet, to keep the space clutter-free and functional.
- Technology: Consider incorporating smart features, such as a programmable shower system or a heated toilet seat, to add convenience and enhance the luxury factor of the bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near College Point
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near College Point
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in College Point
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in College PointHow To Install An OvenKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Pick A General Contractor