Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Jamaica Estates
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Choose high-quality materials: When planning a luxury bathroom remodel in Jamaica Estates, Queens, it's important to select materials that not only look beautiful but are also durable and functional. Marble or granite countertops, high-end fixtures, and custom cabinetry can all elevate the look of your bathroom.
- Consider the layout: Optimizing the layout of your luxury bathroom can make a big difference in how functional and enjoyable the space is. Consider things like the placement of the bathtub and shower, the location of the toilet, and the amount of counter and storage space you need.
- Think about lighting: Lighting can play a big role in creating a luxurious atmosphere in your bathroom. Consider installing dimmer switches, using decorative lighting fixtures, and incorporating natural light sources such as skylights or large windows.
- Incorporate smart technology: Adding smart technology to your bathroom can make it feel even more luxurious. Consider things like heated floors, smart toilets with built-in bidets, and programmable shower systems that can be controlled from your smartphone.
- Hire a professional: Remodeling a luxury bathroom is a complex process that requires professional expertise. Hire a licensed and experienced contractor to ensure that your project is completed to the highest standard.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Jamaica Estates
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Jamaica Estates
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Jamaica Estates
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Jamaica EstatesHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel11 Penny Tile Design IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensGlen OaksLaureltonJamaica EstatesArverne