Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Murray Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider the size and layout of the bathroom, including where the fixtures are currently located.
- Choose high-end materials such as marble, quartz, or granite for countertops, flooring, and shower walls.
- Include luxury features such as a soaking tub, steam shower, heated floors, and smart technology for lighting and sound.
- Maximize storage space with built-in cabinetry and shelving.
- Work with a reputable contractor who has experience with luxury bathroom renovations and can provide references.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Murray Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Murray Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Murray Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Murray HillHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Popular Bathroom Paint Colors