Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Queens Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider the overall design aesthetic you want for your luxury bathroom remodel. Do you prefer a more modern look or a classic, traditional style? This will help guide your choice of materials, fixtures, and finishes.
- Think about the functionality of your bathroom. Do you want a spacious shower or a luxurious bathtub? Would you like dual sinks or a vanity with ample storage? Determine your must-haves and prioritize accordingly.
- Consider the lighting in your bathroom. Lighting can play a key role in creating a luxurious and relaxing atmosphere. Consider installing dimmer switches, sconces, and statement lighting fixtures to enhance the overall ambiance.
- Invest in high-quality materials and finishes for your luxury bathroom remodel. This can include marble or granite countertops, luxurious showerheads and faucets, and high-end tile or stone flooring. Investing in quality materials can elevate the overall look and feel of your bathroom.
- Consider incorporating smart home technology into your luxury bathroom remodel. From heated floors to voice-activated fixtures and sensors that detect your presence, smart home technology can add both convenience and luxury to your bathroom experience.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queens Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queens Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queens Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Queens VillageBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsBest Bathroom Paint Finishes7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower