Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Ridgewood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Layout and design: Consider the layout and design of your bathroom based on your needs and preferences. Look for designs that enhance your bathroom's beauty and functionality.
- Materials: Invest in quality materials to create a luxurious feel. Consider items such as high-end fixtures, natural stone countertops, and quality lighting fixtures.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme that promotes relaxation and sophistication. Consider using neutral colors or bold shades that evoke a sense of luxury.
- Storage: Storage is key in any bathroom, especially when it comes to luxury remodels. Consider adding custom storage to accommodate your toiletries and other items.
- Technology: Incorporate the latest technology in your bathroom for enhanced luxury, such as a sound system, smart mirrors, and heated floors.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Ridgewood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Ridgewood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Ridgewood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in RidgewoodHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensWest FarmsRidgewoodUpper East SidePaerdegat Basin