Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Woodhaven
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Layout: Consider the available space and how to allocate it efficiently. You may opt for a larger bathtub or shower, but it should not compromise movement within the bathroom.
- Materials: Luxury bathrooms require high-end materials such as marble, granite, and glass. Consider what materials would best suit your style and budget.
- Lighting: Proper lighting sets a luxurious mood and creates a relaxing atmosphere. Decide on the type of lighting fixtures, their placement, and the type of bulbs that would give a spa-like feel.
- Storage: Explore options for storage. Built-in cabinets and shelves provide ample storage space to keep the bathroom clutter-free.
- Budget: Create a budget that considers all the elements you want to incorporate to achieve a luxurious bathroom. Keep in mind that high-end materials and fixtures can be expensive, but the return on investment is usually high.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Woodhaven
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Woodhaven
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Woodhaven
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WoodhavenHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Best Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Pick A General ContractorMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023