The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Determine your budget before you begin your remodeling project. Set a realistic budget that will allow you to create the luxury kitchen of your dreams without breaking the bank.
- Choose the right materials for your kitchen remodeling project. Consider high-end materials like marble, granite, and natural wood to add sophistication and elegance to your kitchen design.
- Focus on your kitchen’s layout. Your kitchen layout should be functional and practical, and should accommodate your cooking and entertaining needs.
- Incorporate the latest technology and appliances into your kitchen design. Smart appliances, like refrigerators and ovens, can add convenience and practicality to your luxury kitchen.
- Work with a professional kitchen designer who can help you create a customized kitchen design that meets your specific needs and preferences.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Belle Harbor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Belle Harbor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Belle Harbor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Belle HarborWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Explore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Install An Oven7 Modern Backsplash Ideas