Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Briarwood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Start with the design: Luxury kitchen remodels require a cohesive design scheme that takes into account your home's existing style, your lifestyle, and your personal preferences. Consider hiring a professional designer to help you create a space that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations.
- Choose high-end finishes: When it comes to luxury kitchens, the devil is in the details. Consider investing in high-end finishes like custom cabinets, top-of-the-line appliances, and luxe countertops to create a space that feels truly special.
- Focus on functionality: While luxury kitchens may look beautiful, they also need to be practical spaces that allow you to cook and entertain with ease. Make sure your remodel includes ample storage, plenty of prep space, and high-quality appliances that make meal prep a breeze.
- Think about lighting: Lighting is an important element in any kitchen, but it's especially critical in a luxury space. Consider installing a mix of overhead, task, and accent lighting to create a warm, inviting atmosphere that's also functional.
- Invest in technology: If you're planning a luxury kitchen remodel, consider investing in smart home technology that allows you to control your appliances, lighting, and other features with the touch of a button. This can enhance the functionality and convenience of your space, as well as elevate the overall luxury feel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Briarwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Briarwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Briarwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BriarwoodNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets