Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Downtown Flushing
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider the layout: Before starting a kitchen remodel, it's important to consider the layout of the space. In a luxury kitchen, the layout should be functional, efficient and aesthetically pleasing. The layout should account for the appliances, storage, and work areas.
- Select high-end materials: To create a luxurious kitchen, it's important to select high-end materials. It is important to choose materials that are durable and easy to maintain. Hardwood floors, marble counters, and stainless steel appliances are great choices for a luxury kitchen in Downtown Flushing, Queens.
- Lighting: Lighting is a key feature in any kitchen remodel, but even more so in a luxury kitchen. Consider adding a lighting fixture over the island, under-cabinet lighting, and ambient lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. The lighting should be bright but not overpowering.
- Storage: A luxury kitchen remodel should incorporate ample storage space. Consider custom cabinetry with pull-out drawers, Lazy Susans, and pantry areas. This will keep the kitchen looking tidy and organized.
- Smart technology: In today's world, smart technology is becoming more popular in luxury kitchens. Consider incorporating smart appliances, custom lighting systems, and touchless faucets to create a modern and efficient kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Downtown Flushing
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Downtown Flushing
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Downtown Flushing
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Downtown FlushingSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?New Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Small House Mini Kitchen Design7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors