Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Glen Oaks
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Set a budget: Determine how much money you are able and willing to spend on your luxury kitchen remodel in Glen Oaks, Queens.
- Select high-quality materials: Choose high-quality materials that will last for many years, such as quartz or granite countertops and custom cabinetry.
- Hire a reputable contractor: Find a reputable contractor who specializes in luxury kitchen remodels to ensure that the work is done to a high standard.
- Consider the layout: Think carefully about the layout of your kitchen and how it can be optimized for functionality and convenience. This may involve reconfiguring the space or adding more storage options.
- Add luxurious details: Consider adding luxurious details such as a wine fridge, a built-in coffee maker, or a statement light fixture to make your kitchen stand out.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Glen Oaks
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Glen Oaks
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Glen Oaks
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Glen Oaks11 Penny Tile Design Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookSmall House Mini Kitchen Design8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensJamaica EstatesGlen OaksRosedaleBayside