Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Holliswood
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Layout: Think about the overall layout of your kitchen as it can have a big impact on the functionality of your space. Consider the flow of the kitchen and the placement of appliances, cabinets, and counters to make the most of your space.
- Materials: High-quality, durable materials are essential for a luxury kitchen remodel. Opt for top-notch materials like natural stone countertops, solid wood cabinetry, and high-end appliances to create a space that is both stunning and functional.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is crucial to create an inviting and functional kitchen. Consider task lighting over work areas, ambient lighting for overall illumination, and accent lighting to highlight architectural elements or artwork.
- Storage: Ample storage is essential for any kitchen, especially a luxury remodel. Consider custom cabinetry, pull-out pantry shelves, and built-in storage solutions to maximize the space and keep everything organized and easily accessible.
- Functionality: A luxury kitchen should be both beautiful and functional. Consider incorporating features like a built-in coffee maker, warming drawer, or wine fridge to add convenience and luxury to your space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Holliswood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Holliswood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Holliswood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in HolliswoodHow To Install An OvenAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?