The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Overall Style & Design - Consider the style and design of your luxury kitchen remodel. Ensure that it blends with the overall interior style of the home, and is functional and practical for your lifestyle.
- Materials and Finishes - Invest in premium materials like custom cabinets, high-end appliances, natural stone countertops, and tasteful finishes that complement each other to create a seamless look and feel.
- Kitchen Layout - Consult with a professional kitchen designer to advise you on the optimal layout of the kitchen. This includes the placement of appliances, counters, and workspaces to ensure maximum efficiency and flow in the kitchen.
- Lighting - Proper lighting is crucial to creating a beautiful and functional luxury kitchen. Consider installing ambient, task, and accent lighting to create focused areas for cooking, dining, and entertaining.
- Budget - Luxury kitchen remodels can be costly, especially in areas like Kew Gardens Hills, Queens. Set a realistic budget for your project and prioritize your expenses to ensure that you get the most value for your investment.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kew Gardens Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kew Gardens Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Kew Gardens HillsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Install An OvenModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas