The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Style: Choose a style that matches your personal taste and complements the rest of your home. Opt for high-end materials such as marble, granite or quartz countertops, custom-made cabinets and high-end appliances.
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and make changes based on how you use the space. You may want to include an island or additional counter space if you entertain often or have a large family.
- Functionality: Make sure your luxury kitchen is not only beautiful but also functional. Consider adding additional storage space, a pantry, or a wine refrigerator to make cooking and entertaining easier.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential in a luxury kitchen. Consider installing task lighting under cabinets and overhead lighting above the island or dining area.
- Budget: A luxury kitchen remodel can be expensive, so consider your budget carefully. Prioritize the features that are most important to you and allocate your budget accordingly.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Middle Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Middle Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Middle Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Middle VillageCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower7 White Shower Tile IdeasTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What is a Modern Kitchen Design?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls