Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in South Ozone Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider the size of your kitchen and how much space you have to work with. Luxury kitchen remodeling can involve adding high-end appliances, custom cabinetry, and other features that take up more space, so you need to ensure that you have enough room to accommodate everything you want.
- Think about the style or aesthetic you want for your kitchen. Do you want a modern, minimalist look, or do you prefer a more traditional or rustic feel? Choosing a design scheme will help you select materials, finishes, and colors that complement your vision.
- Choose high-quality materials, including countertops, flooring, and cabinetry. Luxury kitchen remodels often involve using premium materials such as marble, granite, or quartz for countertops, hardwood for flooring, and custom cabinetry that is both functional and beautiful.
- Consider the functionality of your kitchen. Do you want a large island with seating for guests, or do you require additional storage space? Think about your cooking and entertaining habits and how you can design your kitchen to make those activities easier and more enjoyable.
- Work with an experienced contractor who specializes in luxury kitchen remodeling. A professional contractor can help you identify the features and materials you need to achieve your vision and create a plan that fits your budget and timeline.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Ozone Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Ozone Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Ozone Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South Ozone Park7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?7 White Shower Tile IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikeWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Pick A General ContractorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement