Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Astoria
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom and how you can maximize the space. Consider adding storage options like shelves, cabinets and medicine cabinets to store your toiletries.
- Fixtures: Choose modern fixtures that are both stylish and functional. Opt for showers with multiple jets and rainfall shower heads. Go for sleek, contemporary faucets and sinks that combine form and function.
- Lighting: A well-lit bathroom is essential. Consider adding LED lighting under vanity mirrors or above the bathtub to create an ambient effect. Also, choose energy-efficient bulbs for long-term savings.
- Materials: Consider using materials like porcelain, ceramic, and natural stone. These materials are durable, water-resistant, and easy to clean. Consider using glass for shower enclosures and doors to add more light and create a modern feel.
- Color Scheme: Choose a modern color scheme that complements the bathroom's design. Consider using neutral colors like white, gray, and beige, or bold colors like black, navy blue, and emerald green to create a dramatic effect.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Astoria
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Astoria
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Astoria
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in AstoriaHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignTips on a Wood Floor BathroomA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York