The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Style: Consider the style you want to achieve in your modern bathroom remodel. Do you want a contemporary, minimalist look or a more luxurious and spa-like feel?
- Functionality: Think about the functionality of your bathroom. Do you need more storage, a larger shower or bathtub, or better lighting?
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials that are durable and easy to maintain. Consider options like porcelain or ceramic tiles for the flooring and shower walls, quartz or granite for the countertops, and chrome or stainless steel for the fixtures.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and stick to it. Consider what aspects of the remodel are most important to you and allocate funds accordingly.
- Hire a Professional: A modern bathroom remodel can be a complex and time-consuming process. Consider hiring a professional contractor who can help you design and execute your vision within your budget and time frame.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near College Point
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near College Point
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in College Point
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in College PointMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Find A Good General ContractorKitchen Backsplash Ideas 20237 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor BathroomPopular Bathroom Paint Colors10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space