Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Downtown Flushing
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Size: The size of your bathroom will determine the type of bathroom fixtures and fittings that you can use. If you have limited space, consider installing space-saving features like a walk-in shower or a wall-mounted toilet.
- Style: Decide on the style you want for your modern bathroom remodel. This can include contemporary, minimalist, traditional, or transitional. Choose a style that complements your personality and the rest of your home’s design.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in any modern bathroom. Consider installing recessed lighting, vanity lighting, or natural lighting options like skylights or windows. Lighting can also be used to highlight specific features like artwork or a statement wall.
- Functionality: A modern bathroom needs to be functional and user-friendly. Consider installing features like ample storage space, modern fixtures, and easy-to-clean surfaces. Also, consider adding smart technology features like a smart toilet, smart shower, or smart mirror.
- Budget: Set a budget for your modern bathroom remodel project. This will inform the type of fixtures and fittings that you can use, as well as the extent of the renovation work and the timeline for completion. Remember to account for any unexpected expenses that may arise during the project.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Downtown Flushing
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Downtown Flushing
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Downtown Flushing
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Downtown FlushingTips on a Wood Floor BathroomIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensPelham BayEast New YorkVan NestStarrett City