Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Elmhurst
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout and functionality of your current bathroom. Determine if you need to move fixtures, such as the toilet or shower, to optimize space and design.
- Style: Choose a modern style that suits your taste and complements the overall look and feel of your home. Consider factors such as color scheme, tile pattern, and fixtures.
- Lighting: Incorporate ample lighting, such as a combination of recessed and vanity lighting, to brighten up the space and highlight key design elements.
- Storage: Optimize storage space by incorporating built-in shelving, cabinets, or a vanity. This can help reduce clutter and keep your bathroom organized and functional.
- Maintenance: Choose materials and finishes that are durable, easy to clean, and require minimal maintenance, such as porcelain tiles or quartz countertops.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Elmhurst
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Elmhurst
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Elmhurst
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ElmhurstMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Pick A General ContractorWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation