Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Glendale
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the available space to determine the layout of the bathroom. It should allow for easy movement and functionality while adding a modern look and feel.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential for a modern bathroom. Consider adding recessed lighting, sconces, or pendant lighting to brighten up the space and create a relaxing ambiance.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme that is modern and relaxing, such as neutrals or pastels. Adding a pop of color with accessories or accent walls can add interest and character to the space.
- Fixtures and finishes: Updating the fixtures and finishes can dramatically improve the look of a bathroom. Consider brushed nickel or matte black finishes for a modern touch, and choose fixtures that are both functional and stylish.
- Storage: Adequate storage is important in any bathroom. Consider adding built-in shelves, cabinets or a vanity with drawers to keep the bathroom organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Glendale
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Glendale
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Glendale
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GlendaleHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhere To Stay During Your RemodelBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Find A Good General ContractorMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensKew Gardens HillsSpuyten DuyvilClaremont VillageCo-op City