Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Jamaica Estates
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Before starting a modern bathroom remodel in Jamaica Estates, Queens, consider the layout of your bathroom. A well-planned layout will not only maximize space but also functionality and aesthetics. Consider the placement of the fixtures, the plumbing, and whether the existing layout makes sense.
- Style: Choose a style that suits your needs and preferences while considering the overall feel and design of your home. Modern bathroom designs are characterized by clean lines, sleek fixtures, and minimalism. Consider the color scheme, lighting, and material choices to ensure that the end result is cohesive and visually appealing.
- Storage: An essential part of any bathroom design is storage. Consider the storage options available for your modern bathroom remodel. You can opt for floating shelves, wall-mounted cabinets, vanities with built-in storage, and other storage solutions that fit your needs and available space.
- Functionality: The functionality of your modern bathroom is vital in ensuring its usability. When remodeling, consider the features that will make your bathroom more functional, such as additional electrical outlets, ventilation, and ample lighting. Consider the needs of all users, including children and people with disabilities.
- Budget: Finally, consider your budget when planning a modern bathroom remodel in Jamaica Estates, Queens. Determine how much you are willing to spend, and prioritize the essential aspects of your remodel. Work with a professional contractor to get an accurate estimate of the total costs of the project before commencing the renovation.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Jamaica Estates
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Jamaica Estates
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Jamaica Estates
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Jamaica EstatesWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Pick A General ContractorWhere To Stay During Your RemodelProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensArverneCountry ClubUtopiaBriarwood