Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Murray Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your bathroom and how you can improve it. This could involve adding or relocating fixtures, such as the toilet or sink, to make the space more functional.
- Lighting: Choose modern lighting fixtures that provide ample illumination and create a relaxing ambiance. Include task lighting near the mirror or vanity to ensure sufficient visibility for grooming and makeup application.
- Storage: Incorporate stylish and practical storage solutions such as built-in cabinets or open shelving. Choose materials that are water-resistant and easy to clean such as glass, metal, or ceramic.
- Finishes: Select modern and durable bathroom finishes such as marble, granite, or ceramic tiles for the shower, floor, and walls. Bright and bold colors can make a statement while neutral shades can create a timeless and classic look.
- Fixtures and Fittings: Choose modern plumbing fixtures and fittings such as a high-performance toilet, energy-efficient showerhead, and elegant faucets. This will enhance the functionality and aesthetic of your bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Murray Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Murray Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Murray Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Murray HillHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Best Bathroom Paint Finishes
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensArverneUnionportSouth Ozone ParkMalba