Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Queens Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout and Space: Consider the available space and the layout of the bathroom to determine how to best utilize the area. Determine if additional square footage is necessary to ensure the bathroom is functional and can accommodate your needs.
- Style and Design: Determine the style and design of the bathroom. Consider the latest trends and your personal preferences. Determine the color scheme, lighting fixtures, and finishes to create a cohesive look.
- Storage: Determine what storage options you will require in the bathroom. Consider the type of storage that will be incorporated, such as cupboards or shelving. The storage should be functional but also blend well with the design of the bathroom.
- Lighting: Determine the type of lighting fixtures you will require in the bathroom to ensure it is well lit. Consider the placement of the lighting fixtures to ensure they are placed in the appropriate locations for the best lighting and functionality.
- Plumbing and Fixtures: Consider upgrading your plumbing and fixtures if necessary. Determine if you require a new toilet, shower, sink, or faucet. Ensure that the fixtures blend well with the design and style of the bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queens Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queens Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queens Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Queens VillageDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Tile A Bathroom Floor7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference