Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Richmond Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout - Consider the layout of the bathroom and how it will function for your daily routine.
- Lighting - Lighting can greatly affect the ambiance and functionality of a bathroom. Consider adding layers of lighting with fixtures or dimmer switches.
- Storage - Make sure there is enough storage for towels, toiletries, and other necessities. Consider adding built-in storage or floating shelves to maximize space.
- Materials - Choose durable, easy-to-clean materials for floors, walls, and countertops. Consider materials such as porcelain or ceramic tile, quartz, or granite.
- Budget - Set a realistic budget and stick to it. Consider what upgrades are most important to you and allocate funds accordingly.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Richmond Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Richmond Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Richmond Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Richmond HillPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
You Might Also LikeWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Where To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensEast TremontSpring CreekMiddle VillageSeaside