The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Consider the layout and functionality of the space, ensuring there is enough storage and countertop space.
- Mind the modern trends and styles in bathroom design, such as sleek fixtures and minimalist decor.
- Ensure proper lighting is installed, including task lighting for the vanity, to create an inviting and practical space.
- Choose durable and water-resistant materials for flooring, walls, and countertops that will stand the test of time and frequent use.
- Consider energy-efficient upgrades such as low-flow toilets and showerheads and LED lighting to reduce water and energy usage and save money in the long term.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near South Corona
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near South Corona
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in South Corona
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in South Corona7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Pick A General Contractor11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York