Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Springfield Gardens
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout and Design: Consider the layout of your bathroom and the design you want. Decide on whether you want a modern or traditional bathroom.
- Plumbing: Plumbing plays a crucial role in modern bathroom remodeling. Check the current plumbing system and ensure it is functional before making any alterations.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a modern bathroom. Consider installing ambient lighting or natural light to create a modern look.
- Storage Space: A modern bathroom should have ample storage space. Consider installing floating shelves or a vanity with drawers.
- Materials: Consider using modern materials such as glass, metal, and porcelain. These materials will give your bathroom a modern and sleek look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Springfield Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Springfield Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Springfield Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Springfield Gardens8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Best Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?7 White Shower Tile IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensHollisMurray HillRochdaleHillcrest