Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in St. Albans
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Style: Consider the overall style of your home and choose a bathroom design that fits with it. Opt for something modern yet timeless that will last for years to come.
- Functionality: Think about how you use your bathroom and plan a layout that maximizes functionality. Consider the placement of fixtures and storage options to make the best use of space.
- Lighting: Good lighting is crucial in a modern bathroom. Plan for a combination of task lighting, ambient lighting, and accent lighting to create a welcoming and functional space.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials that are durable, easy to clean, and fit your budget. Look for eco-friendly options that are better for the environment and your family's health.
- Professional Help: Consider hiring a professional bathroom remodeling contractor to ensure that your project is done right. They can help you with design, material selection, and the actual construction process to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near St. Albans
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near St. Albans
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in St. Albans
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in St. AlbansKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerPopular Bathroom Paint Colors7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?