Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Woodside
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Design: Consider the design of the bathroom and its functionality. Choose a design that fits your needs and that will add value to your property.
- Lighting: Good lighting can enhance the look and feel of your bathroom. Consider installing modern lighting fixtures that will provide adequate and flattering lighting.
- Materials: Choose high-quality, durable materials that will withstand the wear and tear of daily use. Consider materials that are easy to clean and maintain, such as porcelain tiles or quartz countertops.
- Storage: Consider adding modern storage solutions, such as built-in cabinets, to keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free. This will not only improve the functionality of the space, but will also enhance its aesthetic appeal.
- Eco-friendliness: Consider incorporating eco-friendly features, such as low-flow toilets and energy-efficient lighting, to minimize your carbon footprint and reduce your utility bills.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Woodside
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Woodside
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Woodside
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WoodsideHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Who To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Pick A General Contractor