The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Think about how you want the space to flow and consider adding an island or a peninsula to create more workspace and storage.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinets that are both functional and stylish. Opt for custom or semi-custom cabinets to ensure they fit your specific kitchen layout and needs.
- Countertops: Choose a durable and low-maintenance countertop material such as granite, quartz, or solid surface. Consider the color and pattern of the material to ensure it matches the overall design of your kitchen.
- Appliances: Choose modern, energy-efficient appliances that fit your cooking needs and lifestyle. Look for appliances with smart technology features to make cooking and meal prep easier.
- Lighting: Lighting is a crucial element in any kitchen remodel. Consider adding task lighting above countertops and cabinets, ambient lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere, and decorative lighting fixtures to add style and character to the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bayside
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bayside
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bayside
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BaysideBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also LikeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Install An OvenWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?