Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Bellerose
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: Consider the layout and functionality of the kitchen before starting the remodel. You want to make sure that the kitchen is designed to suit your specific needs and preferences.
- Cabinets and Countertops: Cabinets and countertops are the most important parts of the kitchen. Choose cabinets and countertops that are durable, stylish, and easy to clean.
- Appliances: Choose energy-efficient appliances that are functional and contribute to the overall aesthetic of the kitchen.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in any kitchen. Adequate lighting ensures that you can see what you are doing while cooking, prepping, or cleaning up.
- Overall Design: Lastly, consider the overall design of the kitchen. Pick a design that suits your style and complements the rest of your home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bellerose
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bellerose
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bellerose
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BelleroseHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement