The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of your kitchen and how you will use the space. Focus on maximizing functionality by organizing appliances, cabinets and storage efficiently.
- Color scheme: Choose a contemporary palette that will enhance the look of your home. Select surfaces, countertops, backsplashes, and wall colors that blend, contrast, or complement the overall design.
- Cabinetry: Look for kitchen cabinets that are sturdy, functional, and stylish. Consider customized options that will make your kitchen more organized and spacious.
- Lighting: Incorporate various lighting options to create a bright and welcoming atmosphere. Install task lighting for food prep and cooking, ambient lighting for dining and entertaining, and accent lights for focal points in the room.
- Appliances: Choose energy-efficient, modern appliances that will improve the functionality and efficiency of your kitchen. Consider incorporating smart technology that will allow you to control appliances from your smartphone or tablet.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Brookville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Brookville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Brookville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BrookvilleWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Start A Kitchen Remodel8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikeWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets