Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Downtown Flushing
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: When remodeling a modern kitchen in Downtown Flushing, Queens, it is important to consider the layout that complements the space well. Make sure that the kitchen is functional, easy to navigate, and provides sufficient counter space.
- Cabinetry: One of the essential elements in modern kitchen design is the cabinetry. Custom cabinets with sleek lines, high-gloss finishes, and efficient storage options like pull-out drawers and rotating shelves are preferred in modern kitchens. There are many options to choose from, including wood, metal, and glass materials.
- Appliances: Modern kitchens require high-tech appliances that contribute to making food preparation and cooking more comfortable and efficient. Consider installing appliances like a top-of-the-line fridge, dishwasher, oven, and microwave that are energy-efficient and sleek in design.
- Lighting: Proper lighting in a modern kitchen is essential as it highlights the design elements and illuminates the workspace. Consider including recessed lighting, pendant lights, and under-cabinet lighting while planning for the remodel.
- Color and Finishes: The color and finishes of a modern kitchen remodel in Downtown Flushing, Queens, can make a huge impact on the final design outcome. Consider choosing neutral color palettes and materials like stainless steel, marble, or quartz that are durable and easy to maintain.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Downtown Flushing
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Downtown Flushing
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Downtown Flushing
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Downtown Flushing8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also LikeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?