Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Floral Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and how it can be optimized for efficiency and convenience. Make sure to include enough counter space and storage.
- Appliances: Choose high-quality, energy-efficient appliances that fit your needs and style preferences. Consider integrating them into the cabinetry for a seamless look.
- Lighting: Install a mix of task lighting and ambient lighting to create a well-lit and inviting space. Use dimmer switches to adjust the brightness based on the task at hand.
- Materials: Choose durable and easy-to-clean materials for the countertops, flooring, and cabinetry. Consider incorporating eco-friendly materials, such as bamboo or recycled glass.
- Color and Design: Choose a color scheme and design style that fits your personal taste and complements the rest of your home. Use accents and decor to add visual interest and personality to the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Floral Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Floral Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Floral Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Floral ParkWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops