Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Glen Oaks
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Functionality: Consider how you will use your kitchen daily and plan the layout accordingly. Make sure you have enough counter space, storage, and appliances that meet your needs.
- Style: Choose a modern design aesthetic that complements your home's overall style. Consider factors such as color scheme, materials, and lighting to create a cohesive look.
- Budget: Determine your budget and prioritize your remodel accordingly. Determine which features are essential and which ones you can live without to stay within your budget.
- Energy Efficiency: Choose energy-efficient appliances, lighting, and windows to save on energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Work with Professionals: Hire experienced contractors, designers or architects to help you plan and execute your remodel. Seek out recommendations and check reviews to ensure that you hire the right professionals for your project.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Glen Oaks
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Glen Oaks
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Glen Oaks
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Glen OaksDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Best Bathroom Paint Finishes10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Install An OvenHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasQueensFresh MeadowsGlen OaksLittle NeckBellaire