Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Long Island City
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your current kitchen and determine if it works for your needs. Evaluate traffic flow, work zones, and storage space. Determine if you want an open concept or more defined spaces.
- Storage: Determine the amount of storage space you need and consider incorporating built-in cabinets, pantry, and shelving to maximize storage potential.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential for a modern kitchen. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets, pendant lights over islands, and recessed lighting to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Appliances: Evaluate the current condition of your appliances and determine which ones need to be upgraded. Consider purchasing energy-efficient and smart appliances that can enhance the functionality of your kitchen.
- Materials: Choose durable and easy-to-maintain materials such as quartz or granite countertops, hardwood or tile flooring, and stain-resistant backsplash to create a sleek and modern look while increasing the value of your home.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Long Island City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Long Island City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Long Island City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Long Island CityTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also Like7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023