Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Pomonok
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider how you want your kitchen to function and ensure the layout allows for easy flow and accessibility.
- Appliances: Select high-quality, energy-efficient appliances that fit your budget and complement your design aesthetic.
- Storage: Optimize storage space with custom cabinets, shelves, and organizers to keep your kitchen clutter-free and stylish.
- Lighting: Incorporate a variety of lighting options, including under-cabinet lighting and pendant fixtures, to create a bright, inviting space.
- Materials: Choose durable, low-maintenance materials for your countertops, flooring, and backsplash that are easy to clean and resistant to wear and tear.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Pomonok
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Pomonok
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Pomonok
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in PomonokHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Where To Stay During Your RemodelDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement