The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Start by determining your kitchen's existing layout and consider how you can enhance its functionality. Think about the positioning of appliances, storage, and lighting, as these elements can make or break your kitchen remodel.
- Materials: Choose materials that are both durable and stylish. Opt for high-quality countertops, cabinets, flooring, and backsplashes that can handle the wear and tear of everyday use while staying on-trend with modern design trends.
- Appliances: Select energy-efficient appliances that can keep up with your needs. Consider the size and placement of the appliances to ensure they fit perfectly in your kitchen without compromising the functionality of other elements.
- Lighting: Choose lighting fixtures that brighten up your kitchen and add a touch of sophistication. Consider natural lighting, under-cabinet lighting, and overhead lighting to create a layered lighting look.
- Storage: Your kitchen's storage space should be functional and stylish. Consider adding pull-out shelves, deep drawers, and corner cabinets to maximize space and make it easy to access your kitchen essentials.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Queens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Queens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Queens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in QueensKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Install An Oven