The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout and flow of your kitchen. Do you want the kitchen to be more open or closed off from the rest of the house? Think about where appliances will be placed and how you will use the space.
- Storage: Make sure there is plenty of storage for all your kitchen essentials. Consider custom cabinetry, pull-out drawers and organizers to maximize space.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting can make a big difference in a kitchen. Think about installing task lighting above work areas and under-cabinet lighting to make the space brighter and more functional.
- Appliances: Choose energy-efficient appliances that fit the style of your kitchen. Consider a smart refrigerator or range that can be controlled with your phone or voice.
- Materials: Choose durable materials that are easy to clean and maintain. Quartz or granite countertops, hardwood or tile floors, and stainless steel appliances are popular choices for modern kitchens.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Ridgewood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Ridgewood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Ridgewood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in RidgewoodTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement